Freetrade Free Share Referral
Click the link above and once you have registered and deposited at least £50 and completed the W-8BEN form you will get a free share worth up to £100 within 7 days.
WHEN YOU INVEST YOUR CAPITAL IS AT RISK
Don’t forget to check out referandsave for other FREE share trading accounts:
Freetrade Review & Free Share Offer
Freetrade is an online investment platform that offers commission-free trading of stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to its users. The platform was created with the goal of making investing accessible and affordable to everyone, regardless of their level of financial expertise or investment size.
Freetrade offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to manage their investments. The platform features real-time market data, including stock prices and performance, as well as a variety of tools and resources to help users make informed investment decisions.
One of the key features of Freetrade is its commission-free trading (for a subset of stocks available on the market and on the Freetrade platform), which means users can buy and sell stocks and ETFs without paying any additional fees (on its basic plan only). This makes it an affordable option for those who are just starting out with investing, as well as for those who are looking to build a diversified investment portfolio over time.
In addition to commission-free trading, Freetrade also offers a range of investment products and services, including ISAs and SIPP accounts. This allows users to choose the investment product that best suits their needs and goals, whether they are looking to invest tax-free or save for retirement, or simply grow their wealth.
Currently, Freetrade is running a free share offer. If you sign up using our Freetrade FREE share link here you may be lucky enough to receive a free share worth up to £100 when you have signed up and deposited at least £50 within 7 days.
Who is Freetrade For?
Freetrade is designed to cater to a wide range of investors, from first-time investors to experienced traders. The platform’s commission-free trading, user-friendly interface, and low fees make it an accessible and affordable option for anyone who is looking to grow their wealth.
First-time investors can benefit from Freetrade’s intuitive interface, real-time market data, and educational resources and community forums which help new investors gain a better understanding of the markets and make informed investment decisions. Additionally, commission-free trading means that new investors can start building their portfolios without having to worry about paying high fees.
Freetrade is a great option for anyone who is looking for an affordable and user-friendly investment platform. Whether you are a seasoned investor or just starting out, Freetrade offers a range of features and benefits to help you grow your wealth and take control of your financial future.
What Types of Accounts Does Freetrade Offer?
Freetrade allows you to invest using one of three different account types (note there are fees involved if you would like to trade using your ISA allowance or invest in a SIPP – discussed further below).
General Investment Account: The GIA account from Freetrade allows individuals to invest in a range of different assets, including shares, funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). A GIA is not a specific product offered by a single company, but rather a generic term used to describe an investment account that provides access to a broad range of investment opportunities.
ISA Account: A Freetrade ISA (Individual Savings Account) is a tax-efficient investment account offered by Freetrade where individuals can invest in shares and ETFs listed on the London Stock Exchange and NASDAQ without having to pay any capital gains tax or income tax on the returns they earn. It allows users to invest up to £20,000 per tax year, and the tax benefits of the account are available for as long as the investments remain inside the ISA. This makes it an attractive option for individuals looking to invest in the stock market while minimising their tax liability.
SIPP Account: A Freetrade SIPP Account (Self-Invested Personal Pension) is a pension account offered by Freetrade where individuals can invest in a range of assets, including shares, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and investment funds, to help build their retirement savings.
The SIPP allows individuals to invest in a tax-efficient manner, as any contributions made to the account are eligible for tax relief, and any returns earned on investments are tax-free until they are withdrawn at retirement. This makes a SIPP a popular choice for individuals looking to build their retirement savings in a tax-efficient manner.
How much does it cost?
For a trading platform called ‘Freetrade’ you would expect this to be a free-to-use service. And that is indeed the case for the basic plan which offers commission-free trading on a number of stocks and ETFs without paying any additional fees. This sets Freetrade apart from many traditional investment providers who charge high fees for trading either by the value of the purchase or per trade. That said the basic plan has a number of limitations which means if you want to invest in an ISA or SIPP or would like to buy shares in certain businesses then you will need to pay a monthly fee to unlock these options. The below table highlights the 3 plans available:
As you can see – if you would like to invest using your ISA allowance you will need the Freetrade standard plan at £4.99 per month and if you want to invest in your SIPP then you will need to subscribe to a Freetrade plus account at £9.99 per month. With the basic plan(free), you are limited to only investing using your General Investment Account (GIA) and it’s benefits outlined in the image above.
Aside from only being able to invest using your general investment account – At referandsave, we found that a more obvious downside to the basic plan was the limited choice of shares you could actually purchase. It wasn’t that you could purchase these shares and pay a small fee – it was that you couldn’t actually purchase them at all unless you subscribed to a paid-for plan.
The table below highlights the number of stocks available on each plan. The standard plan has more than 4 times as many as those available on the free plan.
How Do I Sign Up For Freetrade?
Signing up for Freetrade is a straightforward process that can be done entirely through the Freetrade app. Here’s how to get started:
- Download the Freetrade app: You can download the Freetrade app for free from the App Store (for iOS devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- We recommend you sign up using our Freetrade Free Share link which will give you a FREE share worth up to £100 once you have invested £50. Use the following Freetrade Free Share Link: HERE
- Create an account: Once you have downloaded the app, you will be prompted to create an account by entering your email address and password. You will also be asked to provide some basic personal information, such as your name, date of birth, and residential address.
- Verify your identity: To comply with financial regulations, Freetrade requires users to verify their identity before they can start trading. You can do this by providing a photo of your passport or driving license and a recent utility bill.
- Fund your account: Once you have verified your identity, you will need to fund your Freetrade account. You can do this by transferring money from your bank account or by using a debit card.
- Start trading: Once you have funded your account, you are ready to start trading. You can use the Freetrade app to buy and sell shares and ETFs, set up automated investments, and keep track of your portfolio.
The entire sign-up process should take just a few minutes, and you will be able to start investing in the stock market right away. Freetrade is designed to be simple and user-friendly, so even if you have little to no experience in the stock market, you should be able to get started with ease.
How Safe Is Freetrade?
Freetrade is a regulated financial services company, which means it is subject to strict rules and regulations designed to protect the interests of its users. Some of the measures in place to ensure the safety of your investments include:
- Regulatory oversight: Freetrade is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the UK’s financial regulator. This means that the company is subject to regular audits and inspections to ensure it is operating in a safe and secure manner.
- Segregated accounts: Freetrade keeps your money separate from its own funds in a segregated account, so if the company were to go bankrupt, your money would be protected.
- Secure infrastructure: Freetrade uses secure servers and encryption to protect your personal and financial information, so you can be confident that your data is safe and protected.
- Insurance: Freetrade has insurance in place to protect your investments in the unlikely event of a system failure or other unexpected event. This provides an additional layer of protection for your money.
Remember when we say Freetrade is safe to use – we mean your money is safe should something go wrong with the platform. That aside – remember investing in the stock market carries some level of risk, and the value of your investments can go up or down. As with any investment, it’s important to do your own research and carefully consider the risks before investing your money
Pros and Cons of Using Freetrade
Like any investment platform, Freetrade has its pros and cons, and it’s important to understand both before deciding to use the platform.
- Get a Freetrade free share by using our Freetrade referral here to start you on your Freetrade investment journey
- Commission-free trading: One of the biggest advantages of using Freetrade is that it offers commission-free trading, meaning users can buy and sell stocks and ETFs without paying any additional fees. This makes it a cost-effective option for anyone who is just starting out or who wants to keep their investment costs low.
- User-friendly platform: Freetrade’s platform is designed to be user-friendly and accessible, making it easy for anyone to start investing. The platform’s interface is intuitive, and the educational resources available on the platform can help users make informed investment decisions.
- Affordable: Freetrade is designed to be an affordable investment platform, with low fees and charges and the option to add premium services for an additional fee.
- Access to real-time market data: Freetrade offers real-time market data, so users can keep up-to-date with the latest market trends and make informed investment decisions.
- Range of investment products: Freetrade offers a range of investment products, including general investment accounts, ISAs and SIPPs. This gives users the flexibility to choose the investment product that best fits their needs and goals.
- The Freetrade universe is small: The choice of shares you can purchase is limited. On the basic plan you can only purchase in about 1500 businesses and with a paid plan this increases to 6000. In both cases the is a limited choice if you are are anything more than a novice investor.
- Limited investment options: Although Freetrade offers a range of investment products, it is still limited compared to other investment platforms. This may not be suitable for investors who are looking for a wider range of investment options.
- Although Freetrade is free – if you are interested in investing using your ISA allowance or in a SIPP then you will need to pay a monthly fee
- No access to mutual funds: Freetrade does not currently offer access to mutual funds, which may be a drawback for some investors.
- Limited support: Freetrade’s customer support is limited, with no phone support available. This may not be suitable for investors who need immediate assistance.
- Limited research tools: Although Freetrade offers some educational resources and real-time market data, it is still limited compared to other investment platforms. This may not be suitable for investors who need more in-depth research tools.
- No access to (most) international markets: Currently, Freetrade only offers access to UK, US and a small selection of European markets. This may not be suitable for investors who want to invest in international markets.
In conclusion, Freetrade is a great commission-free investment platform that offers a range of investment products, including ISAs, GIA, and SIPPs. The platform is designed to be user-friendly and accessible, making it easy for anyone to start investing, and it offers real-time market data to help users make informed investment decisions.
However, there are also some limitations to using Freetrade, such as limited investment options, limited choices when it comes to buying shares, no access to mutual funds, limited support, and limited research tools. Additionally, Freetrade only offers access to some markets and does not offer access to a large variety of products and markets.
Overall, Freetrade is a cost-effective option for anyone who is just starting out or who wants to keep their investment costs low. However, it’s important to be aware of its limitations and to make an informed decision based on your investment goals and risk tolerance – remember if you sign up using our Freetrade Free Share Link you can get started on your journey with a free share worth up to £100. Use the following Freetrade referral link here
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a Freetrade free share when joining?
To get a free share you need to use the freetrade referral link: https://magic.freetrade.io/join/faisal/4953c3fc before registering.
What is the value of the Freetrade free share?
If you use the referral link https://magic.freetrade.io/join/faisal/4953c3fc you will get a free share stock worth between £3 – £100. This will be randomly selected by Freetrade.
How long does it take to receive your freetrade free stock?
Normally once you have registered by following the freetrade referral link https://magic.freetrade.io/join/faisal/4953c3fc you will get a notification that you have a mystery free stock. This will then gets released to your share account within 7-10 days.
What is the criteria to to take part in the Freetrade.io free share promotion?
In order to get a Freetrade Free share you need to register by following this link https://magic.freetrade.io/join/faisal/4953c3fc and then registering and depositing at least £50. Once you have deposited the money you should get your free share confirmed within 24 hours.